From:
That Awesome Deli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
That Awesome Deli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:29:25 -0400

Westchester, Fairfield, & New Haven Countys:
For the Month of July;
Buy one Gluten Free frozen entree- get the second half price when you
mention Listserve. And while your here... try any of our "Favorite" lunch
sandiches on fresh baked GF Bread and get a free GF bag of chips.
That Awesome Deli & The Gluten Free Food Factory
22 Belltown Road
Stamford, Ct 06905
(203) 359-DELI (3354)
Mon-Sat 6AM-3PM, Sun 9AM-2PM, 6AM-7PM Thursdays.
Please feel free to "Google" "The Gluten Free Food Factory" to find our web
site, Facebook, news articles, and reviews.
Thank You !!!