From:
Annette Willits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 18:29:39 -0500

Hi friends,

I have sent out about 30 letters to different manufacturers and have not
received back all the responses.  I have a couple of questions:

1.      Is light or low fat Hellmann's mayo okay?

2.      Is Lea & Perrins Worchstshire sauce okay?

3.      I've seen several references to deli meat.  Is smoked turkey &
virginia baked ham okay from the        grocer's deli?

4.      Is Wesson's vegetable oil okay, or do I need to use a corn or
sunflower oil.

Thanks for your time.  Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.

Annette
Minneapolis