From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:45:47 +0000

To all list members in the South Jersey Area:

The CSA/Southern NJ Chapter #09 Celiac Support Group with have a welcome
back meeting after being off for the summer. Mr. Ritt's Bakery will
visit us again so be sure to start making your wish list.

The meeting will take place on Sunday, September 10 at 2:00 p.m. in the
Barry Brown Health Education Center, directly across from the entrance
to Virtua West Jersey Hospital, Evesham Road and Carnie Blvd., Voorhees,
NJ. During this meeting we will discuss label ingredients - what's GF
and what's not. For further information you may email me at:
[log in to unmask] or call (856) 779-1562.

Hope to see you there!

Cindy (chairperson for celiac support group)