From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:13:14 -0500

Hi all!  If you live in or near San Diego and want to be a part of Team Gluten-
Free, we need runners and walkers for the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon and Half
Marathon on June 1, 2008!

Team Gluten-Free™, a project of the Celiac Disease Foundation, a 501(c)(3)
non-profit, public benefit corporation, is a training program for runners,
walkers and cyclists who participate in races across the United States to raise
awareness and funds for Celiac Disease. The money we raise goes directly to
research and awareness programs and camp scholarships for Celiac children.

Please join us for this fun and beautiful race!!  Visit our website for more
information, www.teamglutenfree.org.  You can email us at
[log in to unmask] for an information packet.  Please join the team and
help us send Celiac kids to summer camp!!

JOIN THE TEAM!!!!!!!!

Carrie Owen
Team Gluten-Free

*******