From:
ABIGAIL NEUMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:18:33 -0500

** Routed Mail.  Please reply when completed **

There is an organization that is setting up health chat sites for certain
medical conditions.  I sent an e-mail to them and asked them if they could
create one for Celiacs.  She said if there is a need for it, they might.
They want to be sure that there are enough interested people.  Their
sites are easy to use and do not require anything more than internet
access.  Take a peek at their Fibromyalgia site at:
http://www.medsupport.org/cgi-bin/Conference/MedSupport/conf2.cgi
use a nickname, choose the option to show about 15 old messages and
refresh every 20 seconds and enter the conference.  You can send
private messages to people in the conference room or post them for
everyone.  It's live.  It's great.  I would like to see a Celiac site.  They are
self funded, so they would also be interest in any funding that might be
available.  If you would like to see such a celiac site too, email Sue at: