From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:14:00 -0400

Late breaking news about the GF Fair on June 11th in West Babylon, NY......

Ramapo Velley Brewery will be at our vendor fair!

Our host, Comfy Cuisine will be providing samples of their pizza, as well as giving out a free pizza and entree to all attendees. There will also be plenty of shopping from Comfy Cuisine and most of the vendors.

We expect a large crowd so arrive ready to sample and shop!

Directions:

From the south,                    Southern State Pkwy to Wellwood Ave (exit 35). Take Wellwood north to the second traffic light

east and west                        (Edison Ave - Vogel's Florist on the corner) and make a right onto Edison - go 13 blocks and make a left onto Nancy St. - go to #100 (on left side - street parking only).

From the north:                     Take Pinelawn Ave. south (which becomes Wellwood Ave.) and just before Southern State Pkwy. make a left onto Edison (Vogel's Florist on the corner). Go 13 blocks and make a left onto Nancy St. - go to # 100 (on left side - street parking only).

For More Information- Michael Thorn, Event Coordinator (631) 395-5071

Directions and Vendor Information- John Muscarello, Comfy Cuisine Inc. (800) 321-1633

*******
*******