From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:42:52 -0400

WE ARE BEGINNING TO PLAN our Gluten-free "mini" Getaways for 2017. Where
would you like to go ?   Some of the places under consideration are:
Nashville,
National Parks, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Quebec City, San Antonio, Amish
Country Pennsylvania.  Let us know if you're interested in any other these
or suggest others that you'd like us to offer.

* * * CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA GLUTEN-FREE mini GETAWAY

                     November 13 - 17, 2016

!  !  !     STILL TIME FOR DISCOUNT IF YOU SEND IT IN SOON    !  ! !

              Reservations made by JUNE 3, 2016 receive an

                EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of $25.00 PER PERSON

day mini Getaway to give you a taste for the city and it's many Southern
charms. 300 year old Charleston is renowned for its historic significance,
unique architecture, coastal beauty and Low Country foods. We'll stay in the
historic district within walking distance of many of the must things to see
and do there. We've also arranged tours to see the World Famous Magnolia
Plantation & Gardens, Fort Sumter, the beautiful and historic homes and
sites in town.
We'll be given a cooking demo of a couple of typical dishes of Low Country
dishes.

* * * PARIS TOUR & PARIS TO NORMANDY RIVER BOAT "ALL-INCLUSIVE"
CRUISE ON THE SEINE RIVER

August 14-23, 2016      THIS IS A GO !      There's still ROOM FOR MORE.

We'll board our luxurious river boat for our All-Inclusive cruise down the
River Seine. This is definitely a Bucket List destination.  We have never
felt so patriotic or emotional as when we visited Normandy Beaches and the
American Cemetery there and laid a rose at the grave of one of our soldiers
that died there. The ports of call including Monet's home and gardens in
Giverny in full blossom - the site where Joan of Arc was martyred and so
much more. And the 3 nights in the City of Lights - Paris.

# # # # #

If you would like to be on our E-MAIL mailing list and be notified
immediately when new Gluten-free Getaways are available - go to our website,
click on the "CONTACT" tab and then enter your name and e-mail address.

CHECK OUT OUR NEWLY MODIFIED WEBSITE HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

      More information for those new to the Gluten-free Diet

      General Travel Tips

      The Advantages of traveling Gluten-free with Bob & Ruth's

And more to come.  If there are other things you would like to see on our
Website, let us know.  As always if there are places you would like us to go
for a Gluten-free Getaway let us know too.  We do enjoy helping you to fill
your Bucket List.

For complete information on all of our Gluten-free Getaways go to our
website http://bobandruths.com  or give us a call at 410-939-3218 with any
questions.