From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:27:57 -0400

Last night, a fellow customer at my supermarket asked me
what Unbolted Corn Flour was, compared to other cornmeal
or corn flours, and showed me the package (I've forgotten
the brand, but it was from Virginia USA). I did not have a
clue. She decided to go for regular cornmeal instead. The
contents of the Unbolted type felt finer and more firm, more
like a flour than like the coarser cornmeals. Does anybody
know what Unbolted means? None of my ingredient or
cooking references say. The only ingredient was the corn.

Good luck and good health!
Bobbi in Baltimore