From:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:11:49 -0700

My son who has been gluten-free for 4 years bought some rye bread that said wheat-free and had some-- 2-3 slices.  He said he forgot rye was a gluten grain.  I don't know what kind of reaction he might have or if it is enough to flatten the villi or do any damage.  Anyone have any idea?  He has MS also.  Thank you,  Helen