Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:54:35 -0500

Hi All~~

I'm going to be in Charlotte, NC with my extended family for Thanksgiving.
Charlotte has so many more grocery and health food stores that carry GF
food than what's available to me here in Kansas. I don't want to put out my
family trying to find GF food for me, so......

Where might I find prepared or frozen GF dinner rolls, if available, in
Charlotte? I'm fairly certain I'll be safe with the turkey and potatoes and
the veggie, but not the dressing. I'm hoping for maybe a dinner roll that's
available at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods or another grocery that's not in
my area. Or even a GF bakery...?

Any suggestions or information anyone is willing to share will be greatly
appreciated! The only dinner-type rolls we have where I live are Schar's
baguettes, Udi's dinner rolls and Against the Grain rolls (Udi's would work
in a pinch, but I don't know how much freezer space I'll have). I'm hoping
for a more traditional soft dinner roll that comes prepackaged, frozen if
it's really good and something my family would enjoy. These would also
serve my need for a breakfast item and eliminate my need for a loaf of
bread.

Thanks, so much!!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas