From:
Alan Mink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:42:21 -0400

I'm look for info on back packing foods (like freeze dry
or something you can add water to or somethings that don't
need to be kept cold) that my son can take with him on
a Boy Scout trip for 1 week in the wilderness.

Any info on brand names and/or manufacturer sources would
be appreciated.

I've search some archives (http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/thodge/
archive.shtml), but I'm not sure if this is the correct or only one??

Thanks,
Alan in Maryland