From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:44:48 -0400

Thank you to all who replied.

I run the Atlanta GF Dinner Club. The Omni is sort of in no mans land
downtown Legal Sea Food comes to mind and Pizza Fusion is several miles
north of your hotel. If you go to Pizza Fusion, tell Jeff  that Tiffany
sent you.
--------------------------

Outback Steakhouse in Roswell. The have a GF menu and make the best GF
Bloomin' Onion!

Rathbum's is wonderful.

Shout! is in Midtown and its great for GF, but if you want sushi, they
do NOT have GF soy sauce.  There is also a Ted's Montana Grill by the
hotel I believe, and they have a nutritional guide with GF
recommendations if you ask the hostess.

I'm attaching a list of restaurants from the metro Atlanta Celiac Assn.
As far as "close to the Omni" goes, I know of only one place, the Four
Seasons on Peachtree at 14th Streets, which offers a gluten free
possibility. The chef there does a Gluten Free High Tea. You might call
to see if they're offering it during the time you'll be in town.

We recently tried Pizza Fusion on Peachtree in Buckhead, just about a 20
minute drive up Peachtree Street, and it was really good. They have a
dedicated pizza oven and the staff are very helpful.

*******
*******