From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:07:23 -0400

Dear ListServe Friends,

Happy July!

GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY is pleased to present an exciting new line of products
from ORGRAN, Australia's largest manufacturer of gluten-free foods.

The products include delicious blueberry and apricot-filled fruit bars, some
interesting new pastas (including a low-protein rigatti), hot porridge, cold
museli and even canned spaghetti with tomato sauce (the ultimate comfort
food).  The line includes several yeast-free bread and yeast-free bread
crumbs.

Orgran products are low in fat and are free of dairy, eggs, yeast, and
refined sugar. All We are excited about this new line and know you will be,
too.

Our monthly specials include 25 cents off on:
# 802 ORGRAN BANANA FRUIT CHEWS -- special:  $1.80 (Great for lunch bags and
snacks)
# 805 ORGRAN TOMATO,BASIL CORN PASTA -- special:  $2.24
# 817 ORGRAN RIS 'O' MAIS MACARONI -- special:  $2.24 (Perfect for Macaroni
Salad)
Other specials include 75 cents off:
#385 CERRONE WAFFLE CONES special:  $6.04
#150 GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE & CAKE MIX- special:  $4.20
We've put together a delicious pasta salad using our new Orgran pasta.  It's
light and tasty - perfect for barbecue and picnic menus.  Here's the recipe.

SUMMER PASTA SALAD

1 bag Orgran Tomato, Basil Corn Spirals (#805)
1 packet Mayacamas Green Olive Skillet Toss (425A)
4 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/2 lb. snow peas
4oz. sliced mushrooms
 Cook pasta in boiling water until tender. Drain and place in mixing bowl.
Combine skillet toss with 4T olive oil. Pour over pasta. In boiling water,
cook peas, just 2-3 min. then drain under cold water. Add snow peas to
pasta. Add pepper and mushrooms. Mix well. If too dry, add more olive oil.
Refrigerate and serve cold or serve at room temperature.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Beth Hillson
The Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386