Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:31:10 -0500

I would just like to let all of you know that as far as I know and I have
checked, only the equate(wallmart brand) of Acetaminophen which has a yellow
stripe across the package and is extra strength is gf.  I had the the people
at Wallmart call while I waited and they were told that the capsules were not
gf, that only the one I described above is gf.  I would assume that what they
told me is correct.

I had read on the list that all the Wallmart Aceminophen products were gf and
I just wanted to let you know what I had found out.  If you are unsure always
check with the company first before buying.
good luck
Marcy