From:
Greg Schoenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:09:39 -0400

Please help me, anyone.

As you can see by the header, this is how my blood test came back for
CD: tTG IgA  Ab = 143 (h) (<20 = normal) IgG Ab = 7 (<20 = normal) IgA
Ab = 5 (<20 = normal)

What does this mean? My tTG levels are high (147) and my IgG(7) and IgA(5)
fall normal.

I have had other classic symptoms of CD ON AND OFF over the years. I
have even MAYBE had DH, but would not swear to it. My symptoms of DH
have been as follows: some tiny blistering on my underbelly of my wrists
and ankles, Would one suspect CD with this blood test? I am 47,
(northern European blood). I have been through absolute hell this year.
Steat (on and off), weight loss, pain, facial itching, skin yeast, on
and on. This is not the first time this has happened. I have had about 3
or 4 'bouts' over the past 8 years, and maybe longer. I am very excited
that I maybe have pinned down my problem, after having revolving doors
at doctors offices (and telling me I'm nuts). Does anyone/everyone agree
that this calls for a biopsy?  Also, I suffer from erosive esophagitis.
This has been an on going problem for about the same amount of time. Any
relationship there?

Anyone that wants to email me direct, please feel free. The more the
better. I am scared and excited at the same time. What a strange place to
be.... sad but happy.... happy I may be able to have a normal life again
and sad due to diet change. I am challenging my diet now, in case I do need
a biopsy.

Your opinions please! Thanks!

Greg Schoenborn
http://www.schoenborn.net