From:
Kristine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 12:40:25 -0700

At EXPO West in March 2013  Glutenfreeda Foods Inc launched our newest lines
: Pocket Sandwiches and Instant Oatmeal Cups. The response has been in a
word: overwhelming.

The Instant Oatmeal Cups :America's favorite and #1 Instant Gluten Free
Oatmeal is now even more convenient and offers 4 more flavors. Available
now, these cups of wholesome deliciousness, in all your favorite flavors,
are sure to become a pantry staple. For the office,school,home or travel it
doesn't get much easier than this. One hearty portion of oatmeal in a cup
with a resealable lid and you have a wholesome breakfast wherever you may
be.
     Cranberry Apple with Walnuts and Cinnamon
     Blueberries & Strawberries with Brown Sugar
     Golden Raisin and Brown Raisin with Almonds
     Brown Sugar with Flax.

The Pocket Sandwiches:   What can I sayŠthese pockets rock. All natural
(minimally processed) Whole Grain Gluten-free Bread Pockets with delicious
gooey savory fillings  fillings in four flavors:
     Southwest Chicken Chipotle
     Roast Beef with Caramelized Onions and Provolone Cheese
     Hickory Smoked Ham with Cheddar (nitrate free ham)
     Scrambled Eggs and Bacon with Cheddar (nitrate free bacon)

These pockets of deliciousness microwave in just 1 minute ­perfect for a
snack, quick breakfast , lunch or light dinner.  Finally a pocket sandwich
made with wholesome natural ingredients and it just happens to be
gluten-free. Seriously these jewels are equally enjoyed by gluten-free
people and those not on a gluten free diet. Real cheese, meat with no
hormones, antibiotics or nitrates,non-GMO, no trans fats or hydrogenated
oils Šwhat's not to like? Oh and did I mention that we have a dedicated
gluten free facility and certify our products to be less than 5ppm? Well we
do Šyour health and safety is our primary concern .

Ask your favorite store to carry these new items for you and we have made it
easy for you and the Store Manager. Just visit our website ,print out the
Retail Request Form and check off your favorites.  Give the form  to your
store manager;he can scan the barcodes for simple ordering.

http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/retail_request.html

More exciting news : launching this month is our new  blended website with
Glutenfreeda.com, and its 5000 gluten free recipes, merging with
Glutenfreeda Foods. The recipe database will feature a better search
function and the ability to add your own recipes to this huge database of
tested and proven gluten-free recipes. Also featured will be an updated
store locator and much more. Be sure and stop by www.glutenfreeda.com at the
end of the month to see our "new do".

Facebook: we have over 25,000 fans and growing daily. Fan us on Facebook and
keep an eye out for upcoming promotions , give-aways, and contests. Check
out the events page for demos and gluten-free events that may be near your
home; we would love to see you there.

~The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods

"We make gluten-free deliciousŠit's what we do"

*******
*******