From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:57:59 -0500

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Contact me for samples and information on gluten free Cosmetics and Skin
Care Products and great Valentines Day Gifts!

Below are some great items ON SALE to pamper your Valentine gluten free:

SPA—soothing minerals of the Dead Sea will renew your Valentines spirit
Self-Warming Green Tea Mask            $20
Therapeutic Bath Minerals              $17
Nourishing Eye Pads                    $17
Sugar Body Wash, Lotion & Scrub        $12 each

HERBAL SERENITY will pamper from head to with chamomile, vanilla, rosemary,
jasmine and melon botanicals.
Foot Crème                             $10
Body Gelee                             $11.5
Body Oil                               $11.5
Body Crème                             $12
Body Scrub                             $10

For more ideas, check out my website at www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn.
I also have gluten free cologne, perfumed lotions, and skin care just for
men!  Contact me for gluten free recommendations and gift packaging ideas.
Note that the gluten free status is not indicated on the website.

Join BeautiControl and my gluten free team.   Signing up cost only $250 and
you get over $500 worth of full size product and all the professional
training and supplies you need to get started, over an $800 value.  Plus, in
February only, you get a free product package including our most popular
products worth $150.  I am glad for you to join my team whether you want to
buy your own products at wholesale prices or want to earn extra money, pay
off a bill, etc.  Note: to maintain consultant status you must order $100
worth of retail products each quarter; order retail—pay wholesale.  Contact
me for more information at [log in to unmask] or 770 214-8314.

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
770 214-8314
e-mail: [log in to unmask]