Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:37:53 -0500

At one of the support group meetings I attended we discussed Godfather's
Pizza as a place that might , sometime in the future, start offering a
pizza that was gluten free.  I checked to see on the progress of this
issue with Godfather's Pizza, as a result of that meeting.

It took a couple of weeks for someone to get back to me - but I am
sharing this answer with you all.

Robin
MN

From: Marla Todd [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Robin-
        On behalf of the Godfather's Pizza, Inc., thank you for taking
the time to contact us and provide us with your feedback.  Godfather's
Pizza, Inc.'s Research and Development team is currently looking into
the possibility of having a gluten-free pizza.  At this point, no
decision has been made, it is simply being researched.

For your convenience, Godfather's Pizza, Inc. will keep your e-mail
address on file and try to keep you posted as developments and/ or
secessions are made.

Sincerely,
Marla Todd
Customer Service