From:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:19:02 -0700

CDF Celiac Support Group Meeting - Burbank to Pomona and Whittier to La
Canada

Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008   Time:  10:30 AM to 12:30 PM

Place: Foothill Education Center, 427 Carroll St., Glendora - Across the
street from the Presbyterian Hospital on Grand

 210 freeway East, off at North Grand, go north 7 blocks, right onto
Carroll, 1st driveway on Carroll on left side

If you are interested in carpooling we will be meeting at the Whole Foods
parking lot by Sears in Pasadena

We have planned a GF Food Faire with lots of samples.  PurFoods will be
sending lunches, dinners and snacks.  Bring a gluten free food to share
including the package, a list of ingredients and 25 copies of the recipe.
We will recap the CDF Annual Meeting including information about gene
research from Michele Pietzak.  Kimball Genetics cheek swab tests will be
available at the meeting. This is one way to screen family members and free
for anyone who has Medicare.  Pick up copies of the CDF Awareness Brochure
"Are You The One?" and take them to your doctors offices.

Our dates for the rest of the year in Pasadena are July 19th, September 20th
and November 15th at 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. WE ARE NOW MOVING ALL OF OUR
MEETINGS TO THE 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH AT 10:30.

SAVE THE DATE for dinner in Montebello at La Costa on June 29th.

For more information: Lynne, 626-915-2196 or
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] or Tenny,
626-287-5436 or  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]