Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:07:18 -0800

The next meeting of SOUTH BAY CELIACS will be held on

Saturday, March 27, 1999
11:00 a.m.

Since the January meeting in Santa Cruz met with success, and
since I didn't hear any objections to the change, I have decided to
try another Santa Cruz meeting this month.  Once again Judy
Beck will be hosting the meeting.  I have not yet decided if the
move will be permanent because I have not found a meeting place
that meets our needs.  If you know of a place in the Santa Cruz
area that is free of charge and allows food to be served at
meetings, please let me know.

I will be bringing samples of the new Gluten Free cookies made by
Frookie and some pasta from Tinkyada.  I also plan to make a
Black Forest cake from Bette Hagman's book.  Bring a gluten-free
item (and a list of ingredients or a copy of the  recipe) to share if
you wish.

The meeting will be held at:
109 Clark Avenue
Santa Cruz, California
831-423-7827

Directions:
It is near the lighthouse.  Coming from Highway 17 or Highway 1:
Take the Highway 1 North (Half Moon Bay) exit, which turns into
Mission Street.  Take Mission to Bay Street. Turn left on Bay
Street.  Take Bay until it dead-ends at West Cliff.  Turn right.  Take
 West Cliff past the Lighthouse.  The first stop sign past the
Lighthouse is Columbia.  Turn right.  The immediate first left is
Clark.  Turn left on Clark.  It's the second house on the left.

The Stanford group continues to meet monthly on the third
Wednesday.  For more information contact Kelly Rohlfs

Contact: Pam Newbury
831-423-6904