From:
Justine Timko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:00:15 EST

hello,

my son will be attending a Debate Tournament at Princeton  University this
weekend and staying at The Nassau Inn.  i've  already spoken with the chef at
the hotel restaurant, so i know  that my son will be able to eat there safely.
but i was wondering if  anyone had suggestions about other celiac-friendly
places within walking  distance of the university campus where he might be able
to grab something  quick.

i understand that there is a Panera Bread very close to the hotel, for
example.  i didn't have much luck getting info on gluten free  options from the
Panera website.  does anyone have  info about what items there are safe to eat?

any info would be most appreciated.

regards,
justine
nyc