From:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:25:46 -0600

Thanks to those who responded.  Your comments were very kind and
appreciated.  I think the burnt sugar flavoring  keeps the rice from
tasting like the catfish-doughbait that my mother used to make!
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
SUMMARY

Hi Beth as to the kitchen bouquet you mention, when I called them a
while back, they told me their product does contain gluten.  I would
definitely want to check that out before using kitchen bouquet.  Mary
in FL
Kitchen Bouquet is NOT GF!

Alison, OH

Thanks so much for the post sharing your rice flour disguise success -
I'm going to give it a try ASAP! Sounds like it just might work
(sometimes you don't want caraway and herbs or cinnamon and raisins,
but, you are so right, rice flour itself can have a bitter, unpleasant
taste).
Hilary