From:
Sheila Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 08:29:51 +0100

I found your article intersting.

I have just returned from a trip to Lake Garda in northern Italy and
found that they were very aware of the celiac problem and 'Non Glutano'
worked wonders in my hotel, who catered to my 'alergica' (allergy). Even
eating in different restaurants around the lake at lunchtime, was not a
problem.

I did take some GF bread to have at breakfast as the small local  food
store do not stock GF food.

Sheila
Scotland