Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:08:31 -0400

Yes!  I've suffered with lbp for 9 years.  It's been so bad that I've been
through test after test and lots of therapy, but the only things that have
really helped have been going on the GF diet, staying away from dairy
products, and cutting out citrus fruit and tomatoes.  Every time I eat the
least bit of tomato I end up back in the bed most of the day not able to do
anything at all!

So you are not alone.  I think that the rheumatoid arthritis that runs in my
family is caused mostly by food allergies.  I just can't believe that I've
cut out all these foods and I'm still overweight! 8-)

I wish you luck.  Pain in the back is no fun at all.  You might look for
other food allergies too if the pain doesn't completely go away with the GF
diet.  I think we get sensitive to lots of things when we go undiagnosed for
too long.

Denise in TN