From:
Angel Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angel Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:30:44 -0400

I recently ate at the Fogo de Chao restaurant at 1301 Piedmont Road in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a tasteful experience with no gluten reaction, and I believe I am very sensitive to gluten. They have a salad bar that's easy to pick from for GF items. You sit down, and waiters come around with all kinds of meat on skewers; they cut off a piece, and you chow down. You have a little, round green and red button at your place. If you leave the green showing, the waiters keep bringing the meat.  Vegetables are placed on the table.  Only negative I have is that it's a little pricey.

There are chains of Fogo de Chao restaurants in the states and in South America. (Check their web site at www.fogodechao.com.) Has anyone else eaten at one of their restaurants?

Angel in Atlanta