Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 15:30:31 -0500

Hi All;
  Can anyone tell me why after a year of GF. I still encounter times of
blurred vision and inability to focus on printed matter?
I can understand due to the vitimin deficiency before being diagnosed Celiac.
But I thought after going GF it would correct itself.
  Has there been any study or statistics as to cases of blindness being
caused by Celiac and if so how often dose this happen.
Thanks Again
Charlie