From:
Tina Cocco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Cocco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:46:20 -0500

Good morning listmates

Have any of you used any of the RW Knudsen juices? If so, have you had any
proglems with them?
Customer service tells me that they are all gluten free. However, when
probing their chemist about the natural flavors, she tells me the natural
flavors are acquired using a distilling process with grains. She also tells
me that an outside company has tested the product and finds it gluten free
and the test result came back "less than 80 parts per million".
My understanding is that any item acquired using the distilling process
with grains is not gluten free. I'm confused. Can you guys please explain.
Is it GF in your opinion? I have a very sensitive son who gets incredibly
sick with gluten and I've been trying to find a "natural" juice for him.
I appreciate the help.