Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:13:52 -0500

I went on the website for Outback & they do have a GF menu posted. One of the most exciting things on the menu is a flourless brownie called the "Chocolate Thunder From Down Under". I called the local Outback to verify this because I'm going there for my birthday dinner on Saturday nite. The mgr confirmed that this is true!! Can't wait to try. Does anyone know of any support groups close to Foley/Gulf Shores, AL?

Many thanks,
Mignon