From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 13:21:42 -0400

The following are responses re NV gluten free bars::

Peanut Butter w/dark chocolate (Target and Walmart) - I also saw this product at Costco but it doesn't say gf on the box
Roasted Nut Almond and peanut crunch
Roasted Peanut Crunch (Amazon)
Several responded that only Roasted Nut Almond Crunch was the only gf
If it says "protein" on the box it's gf others are now
I haven't been able to locate any of the above in my area but will try again.  Thanks.

Phyllis Chinn