From:
CMS Satellite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:41:46 -0700

Does any body know if the target brand "natural vegetable laxative" is
gluten free. Target and the Dayton Hudson corp. who distributes this are to
secretive about their phone no's and e-mail address so I can't ask
directly. My new doctor recommended a laxative due to the constipation from
the GF diet. Also has anyone tried dried apricots or prunes as an
alternative? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks,
Dave