From:
Sandy & Roy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:11:52 -0500

Hi Listmates:

I will be spending next February and March in the Pensacola area.  Would
like to find out if there are any deli or health food stores that cater to
Celiacs.  Spent February of '98 there and found the grocery shopping to be
hard.  None of the stores I tried carried gluten free products.  I like to
make my own bread, so am looking for rice flour, and all the other
ingredients necessary for gluten free baking.

Would appreciate help from anyone who knows Pensacola and area.  Thanks.
Sandy

P.S.  Found the restaurants and staff very helpful.  No problems there, at
all.  Could recommend some great places if anyone is interested.