From:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:02:11 -0600

The Silly Yak Bakery is a Certified GFCO bakery that ships its GF goodies
to all 50 states. Many of you already know that. But its sister bakery, The
Bread Barn, makes Whole Wheat goodies galore. So where's this all leading?
  1. If you're a 1st time GF customer, go to the website. If you order,
type the 2 words FIRST ORDER in the Coupon Code box & you'll get 10% off
the entire GF order
  2. If you have a friend or relative in Afghanistan or Iraq, we can ship
that person some delicious brownies, cookies, bread, etc. We do that via
USPS Flat Rate Box for APO/FPO

Call my cell if you need more info on either item above

--
Michael (Miguel) Marshall
cell: 608.320.9603