From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:28:26 -0400

Friends of ours made reservations at Moriarty's in Philadelphia for all of us, before we go to a show in town this week.

I will try to reach the restaurant directly tomorrow before we leave. I just printed out the menu from the website and it is pages and pages of very non-gf choices. (May end up with a plate of lettuce! Most of their salads are spinach, which I'm avoiding for a few weeks, given the e-coli breakout.)

Is there anyone out there who has eaten there, and if so, what did you get? Everything looks marinated, fried, etc....and the only fish is beer battered!

Unfortunately, all of the restaurants near the theater are packed solid and kitchen and waitstaff will be rushing. It's our fault for not calling sooner to make the reservations.

Thanks, Lin