From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:49:18 -0600

Dear Listmates,

It has been brought to my attention that I made a mistake in my bread
recipe!  I wrote it like this:

1 T tsp yeast granules

What I meant it to look like was this:

1 T yeast granules.

What that means is this:

1 Tablespoon of yeast.

Also, just to let you know, I decided to see what it would be like to
use liquid rice milk in place of the powdered milk (because I ran out of
it).  It was lighter bread yet!  I added the 2/3 of a cup more of flour
when I replaced the powdered milk. Today I tried cutting the rice milk
down to 1 3/4 cup to see what would happen and it seemed to work great!
Sometimes the bread fell a little while baking or cooling and making
this change seems to have taken care of that.   Maybe this is a constant
change recipe that gets better and better!!!  And, guess what?  The
changes have made my old bread machine (remember, its the one that every
cycle is etched in stone so I am skinning the cat by putting everything
in after the cycles have finished but one) cook the bread all the way
through!!!!   No, it doesn't hold a candle to my daughters Zo that lives
next door but my bread can compete with hers any day!!  Well, almost anyway!

Let me know how your bread baking is going, I would love to hear.  A few
have said theirs has turned out like mine, nummy!  Pilgrim South

Visit our families web site at: http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed