Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:31:16 -0800

I almost forgot to include this one from Londa in Michigan:
        My sister recently (just this week) introduced me to something she
started to take.  It is called Xango Juice.  It is made from the
mangosteen fruit, which is quite popular in Asia.  She also she severe
food allergy problems, Celiac, starches, chicken, milk-you get the
picture.  The books that comes with the product talks about food
allergies and how this juice will help heal the gut, liver, and all parts
of your body.  I guess it's an antitoxin of some kind.  She has had great
results with it so far.  Feeling much better then she has in years.  Body
finally starting to really heal.  I have been very sick for the last 2
months with one thing on top another flu, cold, bad back, cold again in
my lungs, so she recommended that I try it.  So far because of my answers
to the health questionnaire that comes with it I have had to hold my
doses back to get my body used to taking it-the whole allergy thing
again-but I am finally feeling better today, so hopefully it's working.
After the first week I can start taking larger doses and expect to start
healing my gut, like my sister has.  This is the first product that she
has tried with any success and I am hopeful it will work for me too.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!