From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 06:30:55 -0400

Looking for something delicious for breakfast with 3 grams of fiber and only
4 grams of sugar per serving?  We have what you have been looking for with
our new All Purpose Breakfast Mix.  Whether you are in the mood for muffins,
pancakes or waffles, this mix is sure to please.  Check out the recipe
section of our website for a great Morning Glory Muffin recipe using our
newest mix.  Special this month 15% off the All Purpose Breakfast Mix.  The
mix contains no potato.

Homemade taste is always just a mix away.  We will continue the FREE
SHIPPING on all case lot orders (6 products to a case)

UPCOMING EVENTS - Come visit us and taste for yourself. We will be at the
following locations in October

Saturday  October 4    Natural Market  Groton MA  from 10-3  Come try our
newest product  - All Purpose Breakfast Mix and some of your old favorites

Sunday October 5       Healthy Villi Fall Meeting -   Mass Bay Community
College. 50 Oakland St.  Wellesley Hills MA   Visit us in the Emporium

Saturday October 18   Philbrick's Fresh Market   Celiac Awareness Day from
12 to 4.

Thursday October 23   Whole Foods Market,  Portland ME   from 3-7 pm
Special Gluten Free Product Night.  We will have samples of our corn bread,
yellow cake, pumpkin  bread and waffle/donut hole mixes.  Come and say
hello.

           Check our website often for additional places and times.

You will love our moist and flavorful pumpkin bread, delicious donut holes,
versatile yellow cake, light as a feather sponge cake, spicy gingerbread
cookies, warm from the oven corn bread and tasty cookie bars.  The Little
Bay Baking Company was founded on the principle that gluten free foods
should taste good. With over 29 years of experience in cooking gluten free,
we have the mixes that will have your family and friends asking for your
recipes. Enjoy foods that taste like you remember.

Also check out our "Gluten free Cooking from Scratch" instructional DVD.

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  for more
information.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.