From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:57:14 -0500

Team Gluten-Free™, a project of the Celiac Disease Foundation, a 501(c)(3)
non-profit, public benefit corporation, is a training program for runners,
walkers and cyclists who participate in races across the United States to raise
awareness and funds for Celiac Disease. The money we raise goes directly to
research and awareness programs and camp scholarships for Celiac children.

Team Gluten-Free NEEDS YOU!  Here's all you need to do to become a Team
Gluten-Free member:
1.  Download our information packet (www.teamglutenfree.org)
2.  Choose ANY race you would like to participate in (we can help you find a
race in your area)
3.  Return TGF registration form
4.  Register for your event through your event's organizers
5.  Train, raise funds, HAVE FUN!
6.  Participate on race day in a TGF shirt
7.  HAVE FUN!

It's very easy and the proceeds go to a great cause:  Celiac children's camp
scholarships and Celiac awareness and research programs.

But we need participants to help us spread the word!  You can CRAWL, WALK,
RUN or BIKE any distance!

Kid's summer camps are right around the corner - help us send more kids to
camp for a week of worry-free fun and adventure.

Be sure to check out www.teamglutenfree.org for more information!

JOIN THE TEAM!!!!!