From:
Melissa Berletti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Berletti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:50:06 -0500

When my son made First Communion, the priest was not happy about our GF situation.
He said he would bless the GF wafer, but that I am not to tell anyone.

When I told him that my sons friend ,who is also on a GF diet, would like to rec the wafer at the ceremony, the priest said no.

This has left me with such a bad taste.
The parish that we used to be members of was very accomodating with our situation.

Both parishes are local to us.
Would you switch back to the original parish ?  (We only switched bec we thought more children from my sons school would be in his CCD classes-turns out its 50/50.)

Thanks for your input.