From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:08:57 EDT

I just called this company. They had an ad about their taquitos in a corn
tortilla in Sundays paper
I asked if any of their products including the above mentioned were gluten
free
They do not endorse any of their products gluten free as they have might have
cross contamination, but the real reason, I felt from the conversation. They
don't want to be liable.   The representative kinda skirted the issue with a
lot of spaces in conversation and uncertainty in her voice.

any comments?   Maybe labeling is going to hurt us more than help us.   I
dont know anymore.