From:
Carolyn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2015 08:10:36 -0400

Had a lovely time celebrating my birthday at the Iberostar Grand Hotel
Bavaro.  This is an all inclusive adult resort.  They have two other places
there for families.

The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that I have celiac (no gluten)
and getting that set up was not as easy as it should have been.  The hotel
was notified prior to my arrival and they had the information but
understanding what I should do was lost in translation.  The chef tracked
me down, explained and the service was even more impressive after that.  I
did not get sick and had lots and lots of choices.  They do understand
gluten free!  My advise is to call them direct to set this up.

Did Tai Chi with Richardo, drinks around the pool served by sweet Leidy and
lots of relaxing.  The concierge (name started with H) was wonderful and
very helpful.  The room spotless. Massage at the beach spa with Uwe is
highly recommended.  The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.  There
is also archery, spinning in the pool, aerobic exercise, golf, Spanish
lessons, bingo at the pool bar.  You can do as much as you like or nothing
at all.