From:
Brenda Reese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Reese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 2009 21:04:55 -0400

Does anyone know of any good health food stores in the High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem areas of North Carolina?  I have to spend much of the summer there caring for my elderly father and will need to purchase some gluten free, dairy free items that I usually find in my local health food store in Southern Maryland.  I know there are a couple of chain restaurants in that area that have gluten free menus, but I will be either hospital or homebound most of those weeks with my father as he has hip replacement surgery and then recouperation at home. I realize I could have items shipped to his home, but would rather not deal with UPS etc. having to deliver to his house when we may not be there to receive them to get them out of the summer heat.

Brenda from MD

*******
*******