From:
Linda Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:03:16 -0600

Stomach disorders appeared in my father's side of the family--his mother,
sister, and mother all had stomach disorders.  His sister as well had
alzheimers.  My mother also had alzheimers but no stomach ailments on
her side.  What would you say my chances are of escaping the dreaded
ailment?  That coupled with my sprue . . . not a future to look forward
to.