Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 17:36:17 -0700

Dear Friends,

            During the month of May, Authentic Foods encourages you to
attend the International Walk for Celiac at an event near you.  There will
be food samples, give a ways, and much more.  May 21, Celiac Disease
Foundation will present their annual conference.  For more information about
this event, contact CDF at 818-990-2354 or go to
http://www.celiac.org/newsEvents.html.  You surely don't want to miss this
event!!!!

I would like to wish all the Mothers a very Happy Mothers Day.  To celebrate
this event, and all of May, I am reducing our price on our Pizza Crust Mix,
cake mixes, and Pie Crust Mix 20%  at the Gluten-Free Supermarket.

            Authentic Foods New Pizza Crust Mix makes it simple to bake a
freshly hot pizza from your oven in four simple steps.  (1) Just add two egg
yolks, oil, water, yeast, and mix.  (2) Roll the dough into a circular shape
and place it on a pizza pan to rise. (3)  Then, put the pizza pan in the
oven to parbake the dough.  (4) Finally, remove from oven, put on your
toppings, bake a little more and serve.  With each luscious bite you get a
honey whole wheat taste.  This excellent mix is made from superfine brown
rice flour with a touch of honey, no preservatives, dairy free, soy free,
and US kosher pareve.  The Pizza Crust Mix will make 2 eleven inch pizzas or
use it to make different savory breadsticks or flatbreads

 So, mouse your way over to the Gluten-Free Supermarket and make something
special for your mother or mother to be.

Go to http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com
<http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com/>  or http://www.authenticfoods.com
<http://www.authenticfoods.com/>