From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:36:25 -0800

I'm forwarding a gf list I received via e-mail from Lipton.  YEAH!  More
things.  Sidona/San Diego

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:57:10 -0500
From: "Karen  Babjak" <[log in to unmask]>

Buon Giorno

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is Lipton's Gluten Free Product List as of 11/30/98:

Gorton's' Frozen Grilled Fillets - Italian Herb, Lemon Pepper(including
Club Pack)

All Adolph's products are gluten free EXCEPT the following:
Meatloaf mix-Dual Pouch
Stirfry
MARINADES:
Garlic Dijon, Hot n' Spicy, Orange Ginger, Steaksauce, Teriyaki LIQUID
MARINADES:
Teriyaki

ALL Ragu Pasta Sauce
ALL Chicken Tonight Cooking Sauce
ALL Cheese Creations
ALL Five Brothers Pasta Sauce
ALL Pizza Quick Sauce & Ragu Pizza Sauce

The Ragu Pizza Quick Crust Mix DOES contain gluten.

Bertolli oil does NOT contain gluten.

Lipton Tea - Bags and Loose - Regular and Decaffeinated

Lipton Green Tea Bags - Regular & Flavored

Classic Blends - Earl Grey, English Blend

Soothing Moments Herbal Tea Bags - Cinnamon Apple, Country Cranberry,
Gentle Orange, Ginger Twist, Iced Refresher, Lemon Mint Refresher, Lemon
Soother, Moonlight Mint, Mountain Berry Apple, Orange Refresher,
Peppermint, Quietly Chamomile and Sweet Cinnamon Spice

Soothing Moments Flavored Tea Bags - Blackberry, Decaffeinated Blackberry,
Cinnamon, Mint, Orange & Spice, Decaffeinated Orange & Spice, Peach and
Raspberry

Sun Spree Flavored Tea - Apple, Honey, Lemon, Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry

All Lipton Iced Tea Mixes and Ready-to-Drink Iced Teas are gluten free.

Cup-A-Soup - Broccoli & Cheese, Chicken Broth, Cream of Chicken, Cream of
Mushroom and Tomato

Soup Secrets - Kettle Creations Chicken 'N Onion

Recipe Secrets Soup Mix - Onion, Beefy Onion

Season Rice - Salsa Style, Southwestern Chicken Flavor, Roasted Chicken

Skillet Rice - Chicken Vegetable, Salsa Style

Wish-Bone Fat Free Salad Dressing - Caesar, Chunky Blue Cheese, Deluxe
French, Honey Dijon, Italian, Ranch, Sweet n' Spicy French, Thousand Island

Wish-Bone Lite Salad Dressing - Olive Oil Classics Lite Caesar, Dijon
Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese, French, Italian, Ranch, Thousand Island

Wish-Bone Regular Salad Dressing - Balsamic Vinaigrette, Caesar, Chunky
Blue Cheese, Classic House Italian, Creamy Italian, Deluxe French, Honey
Dijon, House Italian, Italian, Olive Oil Italian, Olive Oil Vinaigrette,
Ranch, Red Wine Vinaigrette, Robusto Italian, Russian, Sweet n' Spicy
French, Thousand Island, White Wine Vinaigrette

All of our margarine's and spreads are gluten free. Lipton manufactures the
following brands:
Brummel & Brown
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Imperial
Mrs. Filbert's
Promise
Shedd's

*****  Because Products are formulated for use by majority of consumers and
not specifically for those on restricted diets it is possible our product
formulations may change at any time.  List of this type reflect products as
formulated at that specific time.  It is possible that more
products/varieties may have been added.  More important, the changes in
existing products may have occurred.  Therefore, we suggest reading all
ingredient labels carefully.  *****

Come back and visit again soon!

Ciao