From:
Richard Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:01:04 +1200

Hi, I am a New Zealand female, new to this Internet site. I am finding
it extremely interesting. I was diagnosed with C.D. about 3 years ago,
and although I know I must stick to a g.f. diet I am finding it
extremely difficult. I am a nurse working full time and have 3 male
teenagers. Life is extremely busy, really too busy for me to be worrying
about making separate food for myself. Sometimes, I am so desperate that
I lunge into a large slice of normal bread or cake or biscuit only to
feel terribly guilty afterwards. I think the problem for me is, that
although I have tried to bake g.f. bread etc, I really don't find them
very edible. So far they have all had an odd taste are hard and dry. So
if anyone has any tried and true (fairly easy) bread, muffin or cake
recipes that taste great, I'd love to get a copy.I do have a Panasonic
bread maker.  Good luck all, I don't think it's easy living a g.f. life.
Thanks, Bernadette