From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:55:15 -0500

I hope this doesn't sound as stupid as I think it does, but does anyone
know what laundry starch is made of?  One of the mothers at my son's
play group made "silly putty" for the kids today.  She listed the
ingredients, which seemed safe enough because I knew the starch to be
laundry starch.  But on the way home, I began to wonder what laundry
starch is made from.  Can anyone help??????!!!!!  I don't want Wyatt
playing with this stuff until I know something for sure.  Thanks. Joy