From:
Deborah Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 15:15:09 -0700

Forgive me if I missed postings about this already. Does anyone know if
there is a difference between malt and malt flavoring. Somewhere in the
past I had read that malt flavoring was not made from malt..but was
artificial and gluten free. Please tell me if this info is in error. Thank
you.  I'm sorry if this request is redundant...but I have learned so much
from this group already and I would like a few thoughts on this.