From:
Marie Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:00:53 +1030

Okay,

First Thanks to every-one, I received so much mail!

I finally found some Xanthum Gum! Adelaide must be a little slow, after
three health food shops, and 3 Coles stores I finally found some of that
Gum! Now I just hope my bread turns out.

I also got some great replies from Aussies letting me know the lowdown
on products and shopping over here.

As for being a Celiac, I don't even know if I am one. I had major
stomach pains after eating each meal for several months. The doctor
didn't know what it was so I went to a Naturopath who tested me for
allergies and he said I should stay off gluten. I have been well ever
since. I found this list when looking up gluten on the internet.

Okay, thanks again

Marie