From:
Walt and Carolyn Reardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:47:24 -0500

Monday I had another EGD for nausea that won't go away.  The doctor said
afterward that I had gastritis and that the villi still showed signs of
celiac disease.  I have been on the gluten free diet strictly (I keep a food
log and always check my list or the ingredient list) for 1 1/2 years.  I saw
on one of the lists before that other things could cause the villi to be
blunted or flat.  I can't seem to find it in the archives.  Any help with
this question would be appreciated.  I go back on the 8th for the results of
the biopsies, and would like to be able to discuss these other possibilities
with the doctor.

Thank you in advance.

Carolyn in Mississippi