From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 00:32:22 -0400

Hello-

Our new Sandwich Bread Flour is almost here! Dairy-Free, Soy-Free (our first
soy free product, actually) and ready to support the healthiest of
sandwiches, we're excited to announce that it will be available October 15th
on our web site and will be rolled out to retailers during that latter part
of October.

We'll also include a bag of Sandwich Bread Flour for free with any online
order from October 15th through October 31st.

Easy to make, easy to slice, and you can keep the toaster in its place as
you won't need to toast anything unless you want to.

We previewed it at the Gluten-Free Cooking Spree in Philadelphia, and the
reaction was as good as it gets!

Check out our website: http://www.gfnfoods.com for updates.

We're also putting our Homemade Brownie Mix on special this month: only
$5.19. Our online store: http://store.gfnfoods.com/

We're adding more retailers: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Want to taste our products? Come see us at:

Healthy Villi - Marlborough, MA 10/3

Philadelphia Celiac Support Group - Abington Hospital 10/16

Atlanta Metro Celiacs - Atlanta 10/17

and check out our News page for more events: http://www.gfnfoods.com/news.htm

So have a great October, enjoy the foliage, football and all the fun things
in the cooler weather.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC